Welcome to Ferguson Broadbent
We are specialist Chartered Surveyors with a modern, forward thinking approach for all property related matters. Our surveyors pride themselves on giving exceptional service and will take time to fully discuss your requirements.
Give us a call on 01536 273695 and let us help you get the most from your assets.
Our services include
- Compulsory Purchase and Land Compensation - especially in respect of electricity apparatus, highway scheme and utility access
- Planning and Development Consultancy Advice
- Property Sales, Acquisition and General Advice
- Non Domestic Business Rate Reviews and Maximising Reliefs Available
- Landlord and Tenant - Agricultural, Residential and Commercial
- Valuations - probate, estate planning, inter family transfer, insurance claims and compensation
- Agricultural - rent reviews, diversification, planning, rating issues, compensation (due to access, highway schemes, pylons or incident), insurance claim handling, succession or negotiating new tenancy agreements
- Wind Farms - either for domestic electricity generation or hosting a commercial multi-million pound commercial wind farm, we have the expertise to advise you and decide whether either option is viable for you.
Need help re-assessing your agricultural rents?
Agricultural rents can go down as well as up! In a recent landlord instigated agricultural rent review, the tenant who was represented by Mark Ferguson benefited from a 10% reduction in the rent payable for the holding.
Land for sale
10.39 acres of Welland Valley pasture. Ideal amenity or pony paddock land, to the north of Cottingham, Northants
Offers in the region of £77,500
4.208 Hectare (10.39 acres) or thereabouts of stock proof pasture…
Guide price £750,000
Location: The Maples, Hunter’s Rise, Stanion Road, Brigstock,…
Offers in the region of £200,000
Long Term Leasehold Interest of an established Fish & Chip…