Welcome to Ferguson Broadbent Ltd – land and property compensation experts for the rural and agricultural community
Established in 2008, Ferguson Broadbent is a specialist firm of Chartered Surveyors working exclusively in the rural and agricultural communities across the UK, providing a professional service to land owners and farmers who require surveying and valuation expertise in land and property related matters.
Our services include:
- Compulsory Purchase and Land Compensation – especially in respect of electricity apparatus, highway scheme and utility access
- Planning and Development Consultancy Advice
- Property Sales, Acquisition and General Advice
- Non Domestic Business Rate Reviews and Maximising Reliefs Available
- Landlord and Tenant – Agricultural, Residential and Commercial
- Valuations – probate, estate planning, inter family transfer, insurance claims and compensation
- Agricultural – rent reviews, diversification, planning, rating issues, compensation (due to access, highway schemes, pylons or incident), insurance claim handling, succession or negotiating new tenancy agreements
- Wind Farms – either for domestic electricity generation or hosting a commercial multi-million pound commercial wind farm, we have the expertise to advise you and decide whether either option is viable for you.
For all compensation claimants we offer clear, concise advice as to how to secure the maximum settlement from your circumstances. We are also prepared to underwrite this advice and expertise, working on a no-win, no fee basis.
Mark Ferguson BSc. M.R.I.C.S.