Ferguson Broadbent Ltd, a RICS regulated land, property and compensation specialist, have launched a new brand and website. Established in 2008, the specialist firm of Chartered Surveyors works exclusively in the rural and agricultural communities across the UK, providing a professional service to land owners and farmers who require surveying and valuation expertise in land and property related matters in the areas of:
- Compulsory Purchase and Land Compensation – especially in respect of electricity apparatus, highway scheme and utility access
- Planning and Development Consultancy Advice
- Property Sales, Acquisition and General Advice
- Non Domestic Business Rate Reviews and Maximising Reliefs Available
- Landlord and Tenant – Agricultural, Residential and Commercial
- Valuations – probate, estate planning, inter family transfer, insurance claims and compensation
- Agricultural – rent reviews, diversification, planning, rating issues, compensation (due to access, highway schemes, pylons or incident), insurance claim handling, succession or negotiating new tenancy agreements
- Wind Farms – either for domestic electricity generation or hosting a commercial multi-million pound commercial wind farm, we have the expertise to advise you and decide whether either option is viable for you.
For all compensation claimants we offer clear, concise advice as to how to secure the maximum settlement from your circumstances. We are also prepared to underwrite this advice and expertise, working on a no-win, no fee basis.
The new website and branding signals an exciting new phase in the company’s growth and the next chapter of the company’s future looks set to be busier than ever as they provide rural clients with a range of traditional land agent services and continue to fight to win compensation for rural clients.